Palo Santo is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America and is related to Frankincense, Myrrh and Copal.
In Spanish the name literally means “Holy Wood”. It is part of the Citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint and lemon.
Palo Santo is derived from specific trees found in South American rainforest of Galápagos Islands, Ecuador and Peru and has been used for most of known history for a variety of healing including medicines, native ceremonies and especially in Incan Culture, spiritual clearing of a space and clearing negative energies.
Like Sage the smoke of Palo Santo is so powerfully cleansing that almost every Shamanic ritual in South America incorporates burning it.
Other benefits include
* helps to relieve stress and anxiety
* helps to eliminate headaches and reduces symptoms of the common cold
* Eases emotional and mental trauma such as depression
* raises your energetic vibration
* deepens spiritual connection and cleanses the aura
* calms the immune system
* perfect for space clearing and an alternative for clearing and cleansing your crystals